- Rhebok Hiking Trail (2 days and 1 night): maximum of 18 persons per group. Advance booking essential. Hikers provide all own necessities. Enquire at the reservations office.
- Short nature trails (varying from 1 hour to 5 hours): no bookings required.
- Game viewing at leisure in own vehicle.
- Environmental education courses (varying from 1 to 5 days).
- Horse riding available - please book at (058) 255 1000.
Basotho Cultural Village Rest Camp
- Game viewing drives (self driven) – it is not only the game that one get to enjoy in this part of the world, one gets to enjoy rock formation, birds, grassland and the beautiful scenery that forms part of the Drakensberg and Maluti mountains.
- Museum tours – visitors get to feel the Basotho experience by tasting traditional cuisine, getting to know equipments and weapons that were used then.
- Cultural route, one gets afforded an opportunity to be taken through the Basotho culture and the way of living dating back from the sixteen century to date.
- Herbal trail, visitors are lead through this trail in order to be educated about the medicines that were used and are still by the African Traditional Healers.
- Cathedral Cave Guided hike
- Hiking & Bird watching
- Game 4 x 4 drives & Limited game viewing
- Natural Swimming Pool
- Horse riding
- Abseiling (3rd party outside the park)
- White River rafting (3rd party outside the park)
- Golf in Clarens
- Fly Fishing (3rd party outside the park)
- Quad biking (3rd party outside the park)
- Paint ball shooting (3rd party outside the park)
Games species you may find:
- Burchells Zebra
- Vaal Ribbok
- Mountain Reedbuck
- Red Hartebeest
- Black Wildebeest
- Rare Bearded Vulture
- Large Variety of birds
Cultural Activities: (within 30km of hotel)
- Clarens arts and crafts village
- Basothu Cultural Village